Hello! Do you have a phone? If yes, do you have a memory/SD card in it? Is it just 512 MB or 1 GB or 2 GB and you want to keep games like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Modern Combat? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Today, I’m going to tell you how you can increase memory card space upto 16GB. Please go through this article properly to know how you can do so.
- A computer running on Windows
- A card reader
- SDATA tool (Download it here: http://cloud.thewebniverse.ml/dl/SDATA.zip)
1. Download SDATA tool here: http://cloud.thewebniverse.ml/dl/SDATA.zip
2. Put your memory card inside card reader and connect it to your computer. Format the memory card before going to step
3. Run SDATA as administrator (To run it as administrator, right click and click on ‘Run as Administrator’).
4. Choose your Memory Card path (for example, F: or G: or anything else).
5. Then, select a greater size than your memory card’s size.
6. Then, click on ‘E-Compress NOW’.
Don’t remove the memory card/card reader until the process is completed.
7. After the process completes, you can again increase the size. The maximum you can make with SDATA tool is 16 GB.
PRECAUTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1. It works with memory card/SD Card only, not pendrive.
2. The highest size you can make with SDATA tool is 16GB.
3. Format your memory card before starting.
4. If you format the memory card after the process, your memory card will turn back to its original size/space.
5. Don’t remove the memory card when the process is going on.
6. After the process is completed, don’t use Windows file copiers to copy anything from Windows. Just remove the memory card and put it on your phone and copy the files.
This is how you can increase the speed of your memory card upto 16GB. If you have any problems or you couldn’t understand any steps, you can comment down in the comments section below or you can message me on Facebook here.